5 Tips For Talking Dirty To Lover
If you have a hard time speaking sexy, here are 5 tips for talking dirty to lover. Some men can talk dirty and some can't. Sexual nonverbal language signifies passion and eroticism, which leads to action in the bedroom.
- Be comfortable. For first timers, talking dirty to lover may seem confusing. You do not know what to say to become a dirty talker but before you attempting to communicate sexy, practice. Imagine the things you want said to you, the flip it around and talk to your girl. Know what turns you on about your partner then turn those thoughts into words.
- Start something small. One of the ways to talk dirty to your lover is asking her a basic question, like "What are you wearing?” Most likely, she will get the idea what you are saying and answer back with something dirty. This works great while on the phone, but if you are together, tell her, “Damn you look sexy” and slowly grope her in different areas while describing in details what you want to do.
- Talk in a deep, sexy voice. When people turned on, naturally the voice gets raspy, deeper and goes lower than usual. When talking dirty whisper in her ear what you want to do and breathe heavily in her ear. She will eventually respond back in a sexy way and badly wants you bring your words into action.
- Be natural. If you are forcing yourself into talking dirty, the entire conversation will be awkward and will sound ridiculous. Just think of things you imagine doing to your woman and make it into an erotic story-except you two are the ones talking. Just relax and have fun and the dirty talk will be natural.
- Do it... randomly. Everyone knows talking dirty happens speaking on the phone or in the bedroom while during foreplay or sex but some forget to talk dirty in public. It is exciting because strangers around has no idea what you are talking about as it heightens up your level of horniness. Speak dirty during dinner at a restaurant, at the movies, or while standing in line at the checkout line. Talking dirty is similar to an appetizer; once you get home, you have the main course.
Posted on: Nov. 17, 2010