5 Tips On Talking Dirty
You enjoy sex talk, so here are 5 tips on talking dirty to make your sex talk more vibrant on the next round. There is no fun like the fun of being naughty, so don't be ashamed by your kinky sexual desires. Read the suggestions below for tips you can use on talking dirty dirty.
- Mix it up and stay fresh. You want to be consistent with your dirty talk in the way that you say things and more or less the things you say. However, after a while when you say the same script, it may bore your partner. Try implementing new words, gestures, and changing your tone every now and then. Think of creative ways of saying the same thing but in a different way. Or, simply change the script every so often.
- Don't limit yourself to dirty talk in the bed only. Arouse your partner even more with dirty talk through text message, email, letter, and on the phone.
- Watch for body language to be able to gauge her response to your dirty talk. By doing this you will learn what turns her on and off. In addition, this enables you to customize your dirty talk for that woman.
- Be sensual and soft in the beginning. Behind every dirty talk is a sexual creature waiting to jump out of the cage, but you have to wait for the jump. Sex talk should be performed in increments, where you progressively step out of the cage.
- Know the boundaries. This may be confusing but the most easy and safest way to tackle this task is to use language that reflects hers. Or in other words, say things that are around the lines of what she is saying. This prevents her from being offended.