We've got five tips & tricks for your BlackBerry Tour 9630 to make your user experience better. The BlackBerry Tour 9630 is one of the newest models offered by BlackBerry, and it has a lot of really cool features that will make you the envy of your friends.
- If you are a real grammar nut, this first tip & trick for the BlackBerry Tour 9630 is for you. Normally, to capitalize the first letter of the first word of the next sentence, you would have to do this yourself. BlackBerry took all the hard work out for you and simplified the whole process. Now you can just press the Space key twice and the next word is capitalized. Now you don't have all those pesky messages in all lowercase letters.
- If your BlackBerry Tour 9360 likes to call your friends randomly whenever you set it down, then there is a way to lock it. BlackBerry listened to all you people complaining about your butt making calls whenever you sit down and made the A key your helper. By holding down the A key, you can lock your phone and keep your girlfriend from having to listen to all those random noises you make when you are alone.
- The good folks over at BlackBerry also realized that a lot of you moviegoers often forget to turn your ringer off. That is why one of the cool tricks the BlackBerry Tour 9630 has is the ability to set all your settings to vibrate. Holding down the Q key before entering the theater will quiet all of the ringers, not just your messages.
- Another way that the BlackBerry Tour 9630 helps you is by taking a lot of the thinking out of calling certain numbers. If you are trying to dial a number that is made of letters and can't remember what letter falls where on the keypad, then simply hit the ALT key and hit the letters. The BlackBerry Tour 9630 will dial the appropriate number for you.
- For all you guys that are technologically-challenged, BlackBerry added a great trick that your tech support agent will love. The Help Me! feature will give you all the pertinent information that the tech will need to troubleshoot your device. Simply press the ALT+Shift+H to access the Help Me! screen.
There are many other great tips and tricks for the BlackBerry Tour 9630 that you might discover while playing around with the device. The Tour is a great device that has helped to change the way smartphones operate.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.