The nipples can be a very important part of foreplay, so here are 5 tips for using vibrating nipple clamps to spice up your sex life. There are many different types of nipple clamps but the vibrating ones can be adjusted to various pressures, and the vibration also adds lots of extra pleasure sensations.
You will need:
- A set of vibrating nipple clamps
- Vibrating nipple clamps are a good beginning to exploring the pleasures of nipple clamps. Most vibrating nipple clamps are rubber coated and can be adjusted to the pressure that feels good for you. The pressure can be increased as you get used to having the clamps on your nipples.
- Most vibrating nipple clamps are equipped with a little button that makes it easy to turn off and on. This one button touch application allows you to turn them off and on at will. The little batteries are also easy to replace.
- The vibrating nipple clamps can be used on other sensitive areas of the body. These nipple clamps can be used on other places such as the penis, labia, scrotum, and any other area where you think it might feel good, they are not just restricted to the nipples.
- Always be sure your nipple is erect before putting the clamps on your nipples. Be sure to stimulate your nipples to make them erect and put the clamps on slowly so you don’t get a shock that will ruin your mood. Since they are adjustable you can start with a lighter attachment at first. When first using them you might want to put more flesh in them to make the feelings less intense. After you get used to them you may want to tighten them up and lessen the amount of flesh in the nipple clamp to increase the intensity.
- Once you have the vibrating nipple clamps on you can start stimulating your nipples. Your partner’s tongue or a feather, along with the vibrator in the nipple clamps, may work for starters. They also can be quite stimulating just using the clamps alone. Be sure not to leave them on for more than 15 minutes. The clamps can restrict blood flow so be sure not to leave them on too long. One of the sensations that might delight you is when the blood actually returns to the nipples when you take off the clamps. Everyone’s nipples are different, so what works for one person may not work for another.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.