5 Tips On What Turns Girls On
Here are 5 tips on what turns girls on. It is no secret that women and men are created completely different. For men, sex is always at the forefront of the mind. No matter what may be going on for a man he can be ready, willing and able in minutes with very little stimulation. But for women, sex is often not on her mind at all. As a matter of fact, sex is so far off the normal radar that often a new pair of shoes or a different brand of salad dressing is more important. For women, sex is all about all of the senses being stimulated at the same time. With that in mind, here are five tips to turn girls on using all five of the senses. Getting a woman turned on takes a deft touch, the right tools and a bit of patience.
- Sight. Sight or the lack of it can be a powerful turn on. Men are often visually stimulated, but women are not. The sight of candles in a nice clean room may go a long way toward getting her in the mood. Since women are much more turned on by the other four senses, taking away sight and thus enhancing the other senses may surprise you. Think silk blind fold. She will feel relaxed, comfortable and playful if she can take the blind off as needed.
- Smell. Take out the trash and clean up the dirty laundry. Smell is also a turn on for a woman. It is just as important for the house or room you are in to smell good as it is for you to smell good. Light a few scented candles and spray a little good smelling air freshener around. You will be glad you did.
- Sound. The football game or moaning from an x-rated video may do it for you but not for her. If you cannot find any soft music to play that she likes simply use silence. The sound of your voice can also play a role in turning girls on. Speak softly and tell her you love the way her skin smells or explain explicitly what you want to do to her.
- Touch. Touch is the most important aspect when it comes to what turns girls on. Not just the way you touch her but also the way things around her feel. For best results use silk of satin sheets and start with feather light caresses over every inch of her body. Stroke her hair, the soles of the feet and even the backs of her knees then slowly apply more pressure to the caresses.
- Taste. There is a reason food is considered sensuous. A good white wine and a few strawberries and cream or chocolate pudding can be a great turn on for many women. Consider blind folding your woman and feeding her bites of sweets between hot kisses.