5 Top Weight Loss Programs
Losing weight can be a battle, but with the top 5 weight loss programs detailed below, you’ll have all the ammunition you need to get started. Remember, healthy weight loss occurs over time, not all at once. It’s much better to lose weight slowly because you’ll have a better chance of keeping it off. Check out the weight loss programs detailed below to see if any of them could be right for you!
- Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers is one of the very well-known weight loss programs that provides you with in-person or online support, and a comprehensive list of foods you should and shouldn’t eat based on a point system. Depending on your current height and weight, you will get a customized plan and a specific number of food points you must stay under per day.
- Jenny Craig. Jenny Craig is another one of the most popular weight loss programs that provides nutritional advice, diet tips, and even pre-packaged low-calorie and low-fat food that can be shipped right to your door. Sample menus are available on their website.
- Nutrisystem. If weight loss programs that provide you with three calorie and fat-controlled meals per day, including snacks and dessert is what you’re after, Nutrisystem might work for you. Sample menus are available on their website and once you’re a paid member, you’ll have access to their online diet community that allows you to get diet tips, track your weight loss progress, and more.
- Ediets. Ediets offers a free diet profile online, but they also offer a meal delivery service customized with the foods you like to eat. Paying members get personalized dietician support as well.
- Slim Fast/Atkins. If you’d rather forgo the pricey weight loss programs that come with dieticians and meal shipments, you can opt to try Slim Fast. With the Slim Fast program, you have a shake in place of a meal for breakfast and lunch, and then a sensible dinner. You can find menu suggestions, diet tips, and a weight loss tracking program on their website. If you’re counting carbs, you may want to try another one of the most popular weight loss programs, Atkins. Atkins products are very low in carbs and sugar, and they have shakes, meal bars, snacks, and more. You will find diet advice, diet tracking tools, recipes, and detailed information on their weight loss program on their website.
It’s important to keep in mind that no matter which weight loss programs you decide to try, you should always consult with a doctor before beginning. Talk with your doctor about your options, and come up with the right solution for you, and be sure to find out what level of exercise you should also incorporate into the weight loss program to ensure maximum success.