- How To Remove Cell Phone Faceplate On A BlackBerry Curve 8310
- How To Undo A Restricted Nokia 3220
- How To Store Music On A Blackberry Curve 8900
- How To Enable Java On A Blackberry 8320
- How To Remove Password Protection On Blackberry 8700
- How To Remove The Screen Of A Blackberry Curve
- How To Unlock A Blackberry 8700
5 Tricks And Tips For Boost Mobile BlackBerry
Looking for 5 tricks and tips for the Boost Mobile BlackBerry? The BlackBerry offered by Boost Mobile is the BlackBerry Curve 8300 Series. This smartphone can send and receive calls and text messages, browse the web and access a multitude of applications. Check out the tips and tricks below to get the most out of your Blackberry.
- Speed dial. When you are in a rush and need to call a close friend or family member, it is much easier to simply press and hold a button than to enter an entire phone number. The Boost Mobile BlackBerry allows you to enter up to ten speed dial contacts, with one of them being your voicemail. To assign a number to a speed dial key, simply type in that phone number and hold down one of the number keys.
- Applications. One of the cool things about the Boost Mobile BlackBerry is the many applications that are available for free and for purchase. Instead of having to exit screens, you can easily navigate through your applications by holding the Alt key and pressing the Escape key. Continue to hold the Alt key until you have located the application you want to use.
- Email addresses. With the Boost Mobile BlackBerry, you can enter an email address for each and every one of your clients. If you have received a text message from a contact and want to view the associated email address, all you have to do is highlight the name of the contact and press the Q button. By pressing the Q button again, you will go back to your original screen.
- Zooming. The Boost Mobile BlackBerry comes equipped with a high-quality digital camera. One of the features of the Boost Mobile BlackBerry digital camera is the cameras ability to zoom. To zoom in on a subject, press the Volume Up key. To zoom out from a subject, press the Volume Down key.
- Typing. Just like a computer, the Boost Mobile BlackBerry allows you to enable the number lock and caps lock. To enable the number lock, press the Alt key and the Left Shift key at the same time. To enable the caps lock, press the Alt key and the Right Shift key at the same time. Both the number lock and the caps lock can be turned off by pressing any Shift key.
Posted on: May. 20, 2010