5 Tricks To Last Longer
These 5 tricks to last longer can help you increase your sexual endurance. Remember to have a realistic expectation of how long you can last during sex. The average man only last between 5 and 10 minutes during intercourse. Around 71 % of men want to last longer so you’re not alone.
- Get those muscles in sex shape. The (pubococcygeus muscles) or PC muscles are responsible for ejaculation. Like any muscle you can strengthen your PC muscles, making you last longer, with exercise. To do Kegels you will need to first isolate your PC muscles. To do this stop your urine when you go to the bathroom, hold it, and then let it flow again. Do this same movement repeatedly when you are not urinating to strengthen your muscles.
- Go to the bathroom before sex. This is the simplest trick to lasting longer. It’s also surprisingly effective. It works because if your bladder is empty there is less pressure on your genitals. This makes it easier to delay orgasm.
- Have her climb on top. What man doesn’t like girl-on-top positions? When your muscles tense it speeds up your orgasm. Girl-on-top positions allow you to focus on keeping your muscles relaxed. Ask your partner to go slow so there will be less stimulation to the penis.
- Switch things up. A steady rhythm is usually needed to achieve orgasm. You can keep yourself from getting into a rhythm by switching positions. You can also change from intercourse to oral sex.
- Forget round one and focus on round two. Some men, no matter what they try, can’t last longer than a few minutes the first time they have sex during a session. If you find this is you, then try to stop focusing on making the first time you have sex last longer and have sex a second time after a few minutes rest.