Here are 5 TV drinking games to try at your next party. They will make your TV watching experience better and will allow you to enjoy the show in a whole new way.
Shark Week Drinking Game
- Shark Expert. Take a drink and say you are a drinking expert.
- Jumping. Whenever there is a shot of a shark jumping out of water drink until they are back in it.
- Nature’s Perfect Killing Machine. Whenever this is said drink for five seconds.
- Shark’s are Misunderstood. Drink for 3 seconds.
- Jaws. Whenever the movie is mentioned chug your beer.
Family Guy Drinking Game
- Take one drink if: Alcohol is consumed, Peter gets hurt, or Peter says “sweet”.
- Take two drinks if: Stewie tries to kill Lois, Stewie does not act like a boy, Brian and Stewie fight, Chris becomes nervous around a girl, or Peter gives Chris bad advice. 3.
- Take three drinks if: Stewie says, “Victory is mine”, Quagmire says “Giggity Giggity,” Quahog news is shown, Brian has a Martini, or Meg is referred to as ugly in some way.
- Take four drinks if: Drawn out scene, Chicken fight, or Evil monkey appears.
Simpson’s Drinking Game
- Take one drink if: Someone is drinking, Homer says, “D’oh”, Maggie falls, Homer says, “MMM (food name)”, or Barney belches.
- Take two drinks if: Bart makes a prank phone call, Nelson laughs, or Homer strangles Bart.
- Take three drinks if: Itchy and Scratchy are shown, Grandpa is asleep, or Moe pulls out a weapon.
Entourage Drinking Game
- Take one drink if: Take a drink if Vince is hooking up with someone, Ari yells, “Lloyd”, Ari makes a sexist comment, or If anyone is smoking.
- Take two drinks if: Turtle or Drama are hooking up with someone, anyone plays pool or basketball, Drama refers to Viking Quest, or someone refers to Vince as Aquaman.
24 Drinking Game
- Take one drink if: If Jack kills someone, there is a split screen, there is a summary of events that have happened, or Jack defies orders.
- Take two drinks if: Some authority figure shows up, someone is found out to be a mole or traitor, or a main character dies.
- Finish your beer if: If final minute does not have a cliffhanger.