5 UFC Undisputed Techniques
Looking for 5 UFC Undisputed techniques? If you enjoy playing UFC Undisputed, you may be looking for some techniques to give you a leg up. Here are five tips to help you become an absolute beast in UFC 2010 Undisputed.
- Reversals. The minute you take most people to the ground, they start to panic. Right after you get your opponent down, throw a brief mix of shots to the head and to the body. If your opponent tries to push you off, flick the right analog stick either left or right to reverse their escape and advance to a better position. Reversals are less risky than using major and minor transitions in UFC 2010 Undisputed, as transitions in the game are often telegraphed, making it very easy to set up a reversal.
- Maintaining the mount. When you do achieve top mount position in UFC 2010 Undisputed, flick the right analog stick to either the left or the right whenever your opponent tries to roll out to push him back down and move into a full mount position. Move your left analog either left or right to posture up and land some heavy punches on your opponent. Whenever you see your opponent trying to roll out from underneath you, simply flick the analog stick either left or right to keep him down and repeat the process.
- Use the cage. It's very easy to forget that the cage is interactive in UFC 2010 Undisputed, and most online players choose to ignore it, which makes it one of the best ways to catch your opponent off guard. Whenever your opponent is standing near the cage, simply reach out for a single-collar tie by holding down the left bumper and flicking the right analog stick in his direction. Then you simply hold the left analog stick in the direction of the cage. Eventually you will automatically push your opponent up against the cage and be able to land devastating uppercuts on him. When you are in the clinch and push an opponent against the cage, you can execute a sideways toss where you will wind up in side control.
- Sway. The sway system is not that complicated in UFC 2010 Undisputed, and the counter-punches you can land by making an opponent miss are ruthless. To sway, simply hold down the left bumper and flick the right analog stick either up, down, left or right. That's it. It's easy to use the sway and counter overly-aggressive punchers. And, when you catch your opponent with a big counter punch, keep hitting him, because often he will be stunned for a few moments.
- Don't wear your fighter out. Don't run out of the gate and throw haymakers for the entire first round. Your energy and stamina will fall through the floor, which increases the odds of you getting taken out with one punch or caught in a quick submission in UFC 2010 Undisputed. Also, when you are in the top guard position, resist the urge to just keep throwing punch after punch after punch, because you will wear yourself out, and you will get caught in a submission. Always use punches to set up advancing your position, don't just sit in one position for the entire fight.
Posted on: Jul. 27, 2010