5 Unique Sunday Date Ideas
Just met a great new girl and need 5 unique Sunday date ideas? Been dating someone special for a while and want to remind her that you still care? Women love it when you step outside of the box and plan something new and special. Try out one of these unique Sunday date ideas this weekend.
- Plan a movie marathon. Rent three or four flicks selected from her favorite genre. Pick new releases or old favorites. Buy some popcorn and theatre style candy and turn your living room into a movie theatre. If you’re feeling artistic you can even make her customized “movie tickets” with photos of the two of you. Buy some card stock and print the tickets with your home printer.
- Have a picnic. Picnics can be a unique Sunday date year round. Pack up a basket with her favorite foods and take a trip to the local park this weekend. If it’s too cold or raining, you can have a picnic in your living room. Feed each other with your fingers and have fun snuggling in picnic blanket when you’re finished eating. Don’t forget to pack a nice bottle of wine or some hot cocoa to set the mood.
- Ice or roller skating. Head to the local rink for a few hours of limbo and disco on skates. The outdated music and cheesy games that most rinks offer will remind you of your junior high years. Make sure to skate holding hands during all of the slow song, “couple skates”. Some rinks even offer a Sunday afternoon discount. Call ahead to make sure you don’t show up during a time the rink is closed for a birthday party.
- Take lessons. Chances are your significant other has been mentioning something she’s been dying to try. Do salsa lessons, pottery painting, or cooking classes sound familiar? Show your lady that you can plan a unique Sunday date, doing something that she’s been hinting she’d like to try. Planning a date to do something that she’s excited about shows that you listen to her. Girls dig a guy who is willing to step outside of his comfort zone to make her happy.
- Volunteer. Spend Sunday afternoon together serving food at a soup pantry, walking dogs at the local shelter or raking leaves for an elderly neighbor. You’ll feel good that you’re helping someone in need and your lady friend will see a softer, more altruistic side of you. Pick a charity or project that is near and dear to her heart.
Plan a unique and fun Sunday date for your girlfriend this weekend. Take this opportunity to show her that you know how to spend your Sunday afternoon doing something other then drinking beer and watching football. Use on of these 5 unique Sunday date ideas and you’ll score some brownie points for sure.