Five unreleased Ben Stiller movies that you should be on the lookout for are listed below. Not all of them have release dates, but with the talent behind them, they are movies you don’t want to miss. Especially if you’re a fan of Ben Stiller, who performs either as actor, director, or producer in each of these films.
- “Little Fockers” (2010) This unreleased Ben Stiller movie follows the original hit “Meet the Parents” (2000) and the sequel “Meet the Fockers” (2004). In this latest installment, Gaylord “Greg” Focker (Ben Stiller) and Pam (Teri Polo) have been married for nearly a decade and have welcomed two new Fockers into the world. But Pam’s father, Jack (Robert DeNiro), continues to be suspicious of Greg and of his abilities to be a good father to his grandchildren. Also starring Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand as Greg’s parents. Other cast includes Owen Wilson, Blythe Danner, Jessica Alba, Laura Dern, and Harvey Keitel. Premieres December 28, 2010.
- “The Hardy Men” (2012) Reports on all sides concerning this big screen adaptation of “The Hardy Boys” series of books is that this Ben Stiller movie is coming along quite slowly but will definitely be made. Little word has been released as to the plot or what the film might contain. What is known, however, is that “Hardy Men” will feature Still and Tom Cruise as the detective-minded brothers who have grown up and initially shed their occupation with solving mysteries. They don’t turn away the chance to investigate one last case. Tentatively scheduled for a 2012 release.
- “Help Me Spread Goodness” (2011) Little is also known about the plot to this Ben Stiller movie, currently billed as a dramedy from Participant Media. Originally designed to be a drama, the producers signed Stiller onto the project to help mold it into a hybrid drama-comedy. The plot concerns a Chicago banker who gets fleeced for his money after participating in a Nigerian internet scam. Stiller will produce and direct. No word on if he will also take a role in the movie.
- “The Trial of the Chicago 7” Steven Spielberg was the original director of this film until he dropped out, leaving a hole that only Ben Stiller could fill, making this a bona fide Ben Still movie. This drama, penned by Aaron Sorkin, will feature “Borat” star Sacha Baron Cohen. It will cover the trial of seven protestors at the infamous 1968 Chicago Democratic convention that began as a peaceful protest and turned into several violent clashes between the authorities and the protestors. No release date has been scheduled.
- “Megamind” (2010) This unreleased Ben Stiller movie is an animated release from DreamWorks starring Will Ferrell as evil super-genius Megamind. His arch-nemesis, Metro Man (voiced by Brad Pitt), has stopped Megamind’s brilliant schemes at every turn, leaving Megamind with a very poor record of attempting to take over Metro City. But one day he manages to kill Metro Man and suddenly the city is his. With no superhero to stop his diabolical plans, what is Megamind’s purpose? So he creates Titan (Jonah Hill), a superhero who can’t stop being bad. Titan doesn’t want to control just Metro City, however, and soon seeks to overtake the world. Megamind, aghast as his creation, realizes he must stop Titan no matter what. Ben Stiller was originally going to voice a character in this film but decided just to produce instead.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.