5 Valentines Day Party Ideas
The best five Valentine's Day part ideas are those that offer guests and yourself the most fun. These ideas will keep you and your friends entertained and having a great time. Each of these ideas are individually fabulous, though you can also use them altogether. Implement any of these five Valentine's Day party ideas for a memorable Valentine's Day party.
- Throw a costume party. Halloween does not have to be the only time to dress up. Use your Valentine's Day party as an excuse. Encourage couples to come dressed as their favorite celebrity couples; Sonny and Cher, Ike and Tina, and Brad and Angelina are great choices. Have guests guess who everyone came as and offer a prize. It may seem corny, but everyone will definitely have a great time.
- Have a mixer. Invite your single friends over and play matchmaker. Serve light refreshments, and set up an area for guests to swap seats every minute and a half. There is no need to leave your single friends out during this romantic season! This can be fun for couples as well! They can use it as a way to spice things up.
- Throw a “couples only” dinner party. An intimate dinner party among friends is a romantic way to spend the evening. Serve a special meal; steak is a Valentine's Day favorite. Play romantic tunes-you can never go wrong with Michael Buble. His songs are sure-fire hits to mellow the mood and bring the romantic feeling every Valentine's Day needs. A fun couple’s game will keep the party fun and bring a little energy to your evening.
- Paint the night red. Throw a large party and have one rule; everyone must wear red. An all red party would be a great twist for the event. Not only would your party be exclusive, but it will be great to see what everyone pulls out of their closet. Consider offering a prize for best dressed male and female.
- Challenge your friends with a little Q and A. Invite couples over and play a little Newlywed Game. Jot down as many questions as you can possibly think of that couples should know about each other. Challenge your friends with the questions and sit back and enjoy the craziness that unfolds. It will make for a very interesting night.