There are at least 5 Valtrex side effects that you should be aware of. Valtrex is a medication that is prescribed to people who are suffering from certain types of viral infections, including herpes, shingles, chicken pox and cold sores. If you have been prescribed Valtrex, read all of the side effects provided by your doctor and pharmacy and pay close attention to those that are more serious.
- Kidney failure You are more likely to experience the side effect of kidney failure when taking Valtrex if you already have kidney problems, such as kidney disease. Older people are also more likely to suffer from kidney failure. If you have healthy kidney function and no risk factors of kidney failure, you will probably not have this side effect.
- Nervous system issues Valtrex can disrupt certain nervous system functions in some people who take it. This side effect can range from barely noticeable to very serious. Disruption to your nervous system from Valtrex may cause seizures, confusion, trouble speaking, hallucinating, unsteady or shaky movements, aggression or a coma.
- Stomach problems There are several stomach related side effects that can be caused by taking Valtrex. You could just be queasy or nauseous, or you could suffer from vomiting and dizziness as a result of your stomach pain.
- Headache Suffering from moderate to severe headaches is most common among people who are under the age of eighteen. This side effect can become serious if accompanies by nervous system problems, dizziness or inability to function.
- Depression The side effect of depression should always be a cause for concern. Depression can lead to destructive behavior and even suicidal thoughts and tendencies. Adults are more likely than children to suffer from depression when taking Valtrex.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."