A neighborhood located in northwestern Seattle, Ballard has 5 vegetarian restaurants that you might want to try. There are different types of vegetarian restaurants that serve a variety of delicious food to choose from. These are just the beginning of the many fine vegetarian restaurants located here.
- Silence Heart Nest serves vegetarian food for breakfast and lunch at this fine vegetarian restaurant. Enjoy a varied breakfast menu of eggs, grilled tofu, and omelettes, waffles and pancakes. Lunch is soup, salads and some delicious vegetarian sandwich selections. Sides of home fries, black beans and brown rice are on the menu. The casual diner atmosphere serves breakfast all day long. Prices are reasonable. Located 3508 Freemont Place North, Seattle. (206) 633- 5169. Call for further information about menu and times open.
- Araya's Place has Thai vegetarian food on the menu. Appetizers include spring rolls, veggie tempura, and Thai tofu. There is a good selection of salads and soups to choose from.. The main entrees include many mixed vegetables and seasonings with tofu, noodles and fried rice with vegetables and seasonings. Some dishes used meat substitute made with vegetable protein. A good selection of spicy and sweet and sour flavors. Located at 1121 NE 45th Street, Seattle. (206) 524-4332
- Carmelita's Vegetarian Restaurant and Bar has a changing menu supported by local farmers. The focus is on fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables on the menu. It has a full service bar and new entrees created daily. The restaurant has an upscale atmosphere. The dinner menu has appetizers, pizza, salads, entrees like potato gnocchi and saffron paella. It has an extensive cocktail and wine list. Finish your dinner with a delicious desserts like homemade ice cream and cakes with coffee and tea. There is a special menu for children. Enjoy great food in a classy relaxing place. Located at 7314 Greenwood Avenue North, Seattle. (206) 706-7703
- Pizza Pi has delicious vegetarian pizza , fresh salads, sandwiches and calzones. Veggie pizza and meat substitutes made with vegetable protein, ricotta and calamata olive pizza, white garlic pizza, mushroom pizza, barbecue chicken pizza, Thai chicken pizza, and olive lover's pizza are on the menu. . Great sandwiches like Italian Melt and the Barbecue Sub. The menu has beverages like soda, water and iced tea. Located at 5500 University Way NE, Seattle. (206) 343-1415
- Cafe Flora is a creative vegetarian restaurant that aims to please its customers. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It has vegan, vegetarian and gluten free menu items. Enjoy fruit, eggs, soup, sandwiches, salads and pizza. A special lunch and dinner menu is offered just for kids. Enjoy brunch with french toast, orange ricotta pancakes, waffles, eggs, scrambled eggs, fritters, and special brunch menu for kids. A extensive menu of beer, wine and cocktails to go with the great food. Delcious desserts and coffees to end the meal. Located at 2901 E. Madison St., Seattle. (206) 325-9100
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …