5 Vegetarian Restaurants In Dallas
Locating five vegetarian restaurants in Dallas is a piece of cake (make that carrot cake). In such a metropolis as Dallas, vegetarian restaurants are aplenty. In fact, Dallas offers some of the finest vegetarian restaurant cuisine in the country. You will find diverse menus and exquisite dining at many of the fine vegetarian restaurants located in the Dallas metro area.
Take a closer look at fine vegetarian restaurants located in Dallas
- Cosmic Café offers an amazing selection of eats on an India inspired menu. This fabulous café offers great food and events to lift the soul, relax the mind and bring out the best in its customers. It is truly a beautiful setting with a menu unsurpassed in flavor and variety. Cosmic Café: 2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, Texas 75219.
- Kalachandji is another India inspired vegetarian restaurant with jaw dropping décor. The menu does not disappoint either. Kalachandji is truly a slice of Krishnas’ vegetarian philosophy in a setting that brings the exotic world of India home. Kalachandji: 5430 Gurley Ave, Dallas, Texas 75219.
- Dream Café, offers an Americanized menu of vegetarian treats. Here we find an institution of health and vibrant colors and a serene setting with a vast menu of delights from breakfast to dinner. Dream Café: 2800 Routh Street, Dallas, Texas 75222.
- Bangkok City Restaurant offers an Asian flare to vegetarian cuisine, boasting a little spice to the menu. Curry on the menu heats up the vegetarian restaurant fare in a traditional Asian setting. Bangkok City Restaurant: 4503 Greenville Ave, Dallas, Texas 75206.
- Bliss Raw Café and Elixir Baroffers an eccentric vegetarian menu that is simply out of this world. The food is amazing but the main reason Bliss is on the list is for their super food: elixirs. These positions are pure health and clearly astounding brews of flavors and health promoting agents. Bliss Raw Café and Elixir Bar 6855 Greenville Ave, Dallas, Texas75231.
Dallas offers much for the vegetarian restaurant minded and for those interested in a healthier diet.