If you're looking for a vegetarian restaurant, here are five that are located in or near Richmond, Kentucky. These five restaurants offer many different vegetarian meals sure to please you.
- Qdoba. This Mexican restaurant serves many different vegetarian meals and they begin with the freshest ingredients available. Vegetarian folks really enjoy their queso burritos and their grilled veggie burritos. They are located at: 429 Leighway Dr. Richmond, Kentucky 40475 or call: (859)624-9552.
- Good Foods Market & Cafe. This lovely vegetarian restaurant serves delicious vegetarian desserts. They also serve many vegetarian meals and offer a grocery store stocked with the most popular vegetarian groceries. They can be found at: 455 Southland Dr. Lexington, Kentucky 40503 or call: (859)278-1813.
- Tolly-Ho. This restaurant has been open since 1991 and is very casual and inexpensive. They serve many vegetarian sandwiches including a veggie burger, MOLT (a mushroom, onion, lettuce, and tomato sandwich), and a philly veggie ho. They are located at: 395 S. Limestone Lexington, Kentucky 40508 or call: (859)253-2007.
- Golden Wok Chinese Restaurant. This restaurant opened its doors in 1998. It is a Chinese restaurant and they serve many vegetable dishes that will make your mouth water. They can be found at: 3101 Richmond Rd. Lexington, Kentucky 40509 or call: (859)266-0538.
- Sahara Mediterranean Cuisine Inc. This vegetarian restaurant strives to serve the healthiest food in the world. They serve many vegetarian meals including the stuffed grape leaves meal and the pickles, olives, and peppers meal. They are located at: 3061 Fieldstone Way Lexington, Kentucky 40513 or call: (859)224-1138.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.