5 Watches For Men With A Leather Band
Curious about 5 watches for men with a leather band? These are the five best watches with a leather band available. If the big and bulky metal strap is not your style, and your prefer the class of a leather band, then these watches are must-haves. Leather bands indicate finesse and are a timeless style. Unlike metal straps, these watches do not scream, "Hey! Look at me!" These are the best and here they are:
- Movado Classic Men's Black Leather Strap Watch. We thought we would start this list off with an instant classic. This pricey piece of jewelry has a timeless design of black and gold with a leather band. This watch just screams luxury, and can be had at a discount $235.
- Stuhrling Winchester Skeleton Rose Gold Tone. This watch is a little more flashy than the one above, but still offers class. This great design can be had for $150, a sure discount for the quality of the watch and leather band.
- Timex Automatic #T2D941. This watch offers a very simple design. It will not attract much attention, but it will give you the bare essentials, including a leather band for a simpler look. This watch can be had for $100.
- Timex Quartz Analog Fashion Black 2B941. This is another bare essentials watch, but this one is a bit more stylish. If you ever need a watch to just wear out to a nice dinner or something of that nature, this is your watch. You will stay classy whenever you decide to wear this $50 watch with a leather band.
- Stuhrling Original Alpine Automatic Skeleton Watch. We finish off our list of watches with a leather band with this flashy piece of jewelry. This watch will catch everyone's attention with its wacky design. This is a watch like you have never seen before and can be yours for a mere $100.
And those are the best watches with a leather band.