You just had a great time with a beautiful girl and now you want to know 5 ways to ask for a second date. What is the best way to do so? First of all, you will need to find out if she had as much fun as you. In order to make a great impression: show up on time, be a gentleman, exude confidence, and offer to pay. Now, to ask for a second date:
- Let her know that you had fun. Begin by telling her what a great time you had and that you hope she did, too. If she seems responsive, make your move. If not, she is probably not interested.
- Exude confidence. During the date you need to appear confident, whether you feel it or not. Afterwards, give yourself some more time to think about it. If you feel that the date went well, give her a call. Even if you aren't sure that she will say "yes," though, act as though you are confident that she will.
- Make a suggestion. Here is an easy way to get a second date with her: begin by mentioning the new restaurant you are dying to try or the tickets for next week's concert. Or how about planning something that you talked about doing on your first date? If she seems interested, use this as an excuse to ask for a second date.
- Give her some time to consider. Knowing when to ask for another date is critical. If you ask her during the first date, she may feel as if you are putting her on the spot. Give her some time to analyze your first date before asking her for a second date.
- Schedule the second date. Don't just say, “We should see each other again.” Rather, pick a day and make a date. If she is unavailable, but still interested, she will say so and you can come up with an alternative date together.
Asking the girl you just went out with on a second date is not a big deal as long as you both had a good time. Of course, you will need to make sure she has fun on your first date before you worry about the second one. When it's time to ask for a second date, act confidently, make a suggestion, and pencil in a date.
Source: How to Get a Second Date
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.