If you've been with a lady or two and you've had issues finishing too early, check out this list of 5 ways to delay premature ejaculation. It's a problem that millions of men suffer from all over the world and it's nothing to be ashamed of. It sucks, we all know that, but following a few simple rules, you can transform yourself from “that guy” into “THAT GUY!”
- Understand your own sexuality. What this means is that you understand how you respond to sexuality. If you know that you ejaculate too early, it's important to understand why. Recognize what your mind and body respond to. This can help because your girl needs to know the same thing too. If she wears knee high stockings and you’ve got a thing for that, chances are, you'll blow before you even reach the bed. Understanding why you're ejaculating prematurely in the first place is the key to stopping it.
- Masturbate. This tip is important; masturbate, and do it often. This will not only help you get in touch with your sexuality and how you respond to sexual stimuli, but it will prove useful in the bedroom. Men experience something called the “refractory period.” What this means is that, after you cum, you won't be able to cum again, let alone get hard, for a while. So if you masturbate before engaging in sex, you will have a easier time engaging in foreplay and then sex without blowing your top too early.
- Be honest. Too many guys try to make excuses about ejaculating prematurely. Look, just be straight up with your woman. Let her know that she gets you so hot that it's hard to contain and that she blows your mind. If you lie to her about your issue with premature ejaculation, she'll know. Not only will she know, but she'll spread the word all over town and soon, you'll find yourself on the train to Lonelyville. Girls have their own problems, don't worry. Focus on an open, honest relationship with your woman and go from there.
- Use a condom. While it's common knowledge that you need to be having safe sex by using a condom, too many times, in the heat of the moment, it's easy to let this rule go. But, what you may not realize is that using a condom can help to deaden your sensitivity, leading to not only not ejaculating prematurely, but also lasting longer in bed period. Because of the risk of pregnancy and disease out there, you should always use a condom, but if you haven't been using one and you suffer from ejaculating prematurely, try slipping on a rubber to fight against spilling your man juice too early.
- Technique. One of the biggest issues facing men who blow their load too early is technique. Experiment, have fun, but remember, you need to discover what works for you. If thrusting hard and fast makes you ejaculate prematurely, then slow down when you feel like you're going to cum. Conversely, if slow and deep gets you off, get hard and fast with it. Regardless, find what works for you and your lady. In the end, the goal is to satisfy her. If you follow that one simple rule, she'll be sure to return the favor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.