5 Ways To Have Better Sex
These 5 ways to have better sex are easier than you think. Often, sex simply slows down or gets into a boring routine. The late night, sleepy sex that many couples call their sex life is typically unsatisfying and leave each partner unfulfilled. There are a few easy things to do to change this ho-hum sex into an exciting time of ecstasy with your partner. Give these a try. Any physical reasons for lack of sex or less regular sex should be addressed by a professional. These tips will not solve issues with erectile dysfunction or other conditions.
- Take a walk. One way to have better sex is to get a bit of exercise. Stress from work, or sitting at a desk all day, can wear down the body and make it lazy. Taking a walk, hand-in-hand, after dinner can assist in changing this dragging feeling. If you do not live in an area where you can take a casual walk, consider going to a local high school track or joining the gym and walking side-by-side on the treadmill. A skinny-dipping swim in the backyard pool can also be the touch of exercise your need.
- Touch. A really simple way to way to have better sex is to begin touching more. When you are sitting on the couch watching the news, hold hands or put your arms around each other. Make a point of hugging and kissing before leaving each morning and when your get home at night. Give her a squeeze while she cooks dinner and kiss her on the neck while she's brushing her hair.
- Go on a date. For a long time couple, a way to have better sex is to simply go on a date. Bring her flowers after work and take her to a fine dining establishment or to a show. This will stir the emotions that lead to good sex.
- Look good. An easy way to have better sex is to look good. Get out of the habit of wearing cruddy clothes around the house and actually put on something nice.
- Extend the foreplay. One way to have better sex is to get away from the "wham bam thank you" type sex. Common after a couple has been together for a while, this type of sex quickly gets boring. Add a little spice by extending the foreplay. Consider giving her at least two orgasms before intercourse occurs.