5 Ways Of Having Sex
These 5 ways of having sex are not new concepts, but they sometimes get lost along the way in a long term relationship or a brand new fling. We are often so focused on getting to the big "O" that we fall into traditional sex involving missionary or similar sex. Slow down, step back and give other types of sex a try.
- Mutual masturbation. One of the alternative ways to have sex is mutually masturbating. This type of sex can involved stimulating each other or sharing a session of self-pleasuring. This activity is often used as foreplay and it sometimes terminated abruptly to move to traditional vaginal sex. Instead, continue the action until each earn an orgasm. If pleasuring each other, focus on your partner's most sensitive areas and find the best way to give them pleasure. If sharing a session of self-pleasuring, work on reaching climax together by slowing down or speeding up as your partner prepares to orgasm.
- Oral sex. On the list of ways to have sex, oral is might possibly the most popular alternative to vaginal penetration. Many couples include oral sex in their foreplay sessions, but the use of the oral cavity can be used for full blown, fully satisfying sex all by itself. The act may be done as a trade off with partners taking turn pleasuring each other or mutually achieved through a "69" position. Remember, the "69" position can be done in an over and under or side-by-side position, so keep it fun by moving around a bit.
- Breast sex. When talking about ways to have sex, let us not neglect the breasts of a woman. With addition of a small amount of lubricant to the penis, the breasts may act as the pleasure center. Some women may not enjoy this act, and those with smaller breasts may not be the best candidates.
- Anal penetration and play. The anus does not always come to mind when considering ways to have sex. Some females enjoy anal penetration while others find it painful. The big loser is often the male who is afraid to be penetrated. The prostrate gland just inside the male anus, when properly stimulated can bring about a strong orgasm.
- Toys. The last of the ways to have sex discussed here is sometimes considered taboo. The use of toys, including vibrators and dildos, to bring a partner to orgasm is considered "naughty" by some, but can bring an air of fun to a sexy situation. Try a vibrating cock ring for him and a dildo for her. Banish those lessons of "being a good little boy" and have great sex with some battery operated fun.