Why is it extremely important to utilize these 5 ways to increase sex drive? Believe it or not, sexual activity actually has health benefits because it lowers stress and increases substances such as endorphins, growth hormones and DHEA that can extend your life span. So, before you begin blaming age for your decreased libido, put these five sex drive-increasing techniques to work.
- Exercise. Just dedicating 30 measly minutes of your day to jogging, walking or any comparable cardiovascular exercise can keep that sex drive on high speed. Keeping your blood flowing properly and your arteries from clogging also helps prevents heart problems that can make sexual activity a painful chore in the future. Also, when you look your best, you boost your own confidence as well as the attraction that your lover has towards you.
- Romance. You can also increase your sex drive the old fashioned way with intimate expressions of romance. Make time to have an uninterrupted candlelit dinner with that special someone in your life. By showing your lover how much you care about them, you can send her arousal through the roof, along with your own.
- Nutrition for your libido. To keep "rising to the occasion," you will want to incorporate plenty of zinc into your diet, which can be found in peanuts, cashews, Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, legumes, beans, wheat germ and pumpkin seeds. For more sex drive stimulation, add these items to your meals: onion, black pepper, garlic, chives, ginger, horseradish, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric and anise. Seafood also improves sexual health through their heavy levels of omega fatty acids, in particular: salmon, shellfish, sardines, halibut, and cold water and deep sea fish.
- Medical remedies. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction (E.D.), which complicates the flowing of blood to the penis, you may want to see a doctor for a prescription drug. They may also be able to diagnosis other medical conditions that you may have that could be causing your sex drive to suffer. Health food and vitamin stores may also carry over the counter supplements, such as ginseng, that can reinvigorate your sex life.
- Good Health. Don't forget to recharge your internal batteries and get plenty of sleep. Obviously, you won't be able to maintain a healthy sex drive with all your energy evaporated from your body. Stress, whether it stems from depression, worrying or being swamped with too much work, can kill your sex drive. Yoga and meditation are great activities to get your emotions re-centered.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.