5 Ways To Last Longer During Sex
Fortunately, there are loads of tips out there for lasting longer in bed, but these are 5 ways to last longer during sex and they’re some of the best. Is your girlfriend or wife getting upset that sex lasts no longer than 5 minutes? Has she complained about it before? Are you tired of getting all excited over a quick orgasm? If so, read over this list of ways to last longer during sex, and you should be lasting longer in no time.
- Not everything has to be fast and powerful. It’s highly likely that your orgasms are coming quickly to you because of your fast pumping. Fast thrusting is okay, but doing it the majority of the time or all the time is not. Take things slow, and keep your partner’s orgasm in mind as well.
- One of the best ways to last longer during sex is to engage in foreplay. The longer sex takes before the both of you orgasm, the more mind-blowing your orgasms will be. Because of this, you shouldn’t rush right into sex. Take things slow and focus on caressing and kissing each other’s bodies. Try out a little bit of oral sex before you pull out the big guns.
- To last longer during sex, ask her to go up top. Because when a man is less sexually stimulated when he’s on bottom, it’s better for the woman to be on top so that you can avoid premature ejaculation. Let her do her thing for awhile so that you can enjoy what’s going on but not be on the verge of ejaculating either.
- It’s okay to pause. If what you’re doing is bringing on a very quick orgasm, simply pause for a few moments to back yourself down. There’s no denying an oncoming ejaculation, but if you’re still in the early stages, pull out and put it on hold for a bit longer. This will definitely help you last longer during sex.
- Practice when you masturbate. Masturbation can be thought of as a bit of a practice for sex. Because of this, you can get practice so that you’ll last longer during sex. When you feel that you’re on the verge of coming, ease up or even stop completely. Wait to regain “consciousness,” and then restart.