5 Ways To Masturbate Using A Condom
Check out these 5 ways to masturbate using a condom to prevent your masturbation routine from growing boring and to collect your semen and avoid having to clean up messes. Masturbating with a condom can help keep toys and furniture clean while allowing you to try out new masturbation techniques.
- Cover yourself before you hump a sex toy. Male masturbation toys, typically fake vaginas or rubber sleeves, will enhance your masturbation routine but can easily become messy. Using a condom to collect your semen prevents you from leaving your toys messy and sticky.
- Wear a tight-fitting condom. A tight-fitting condom offers a bit more friction as you masturbate. Use a pre-lubricated condom to prevent the friction from being more than you can tolerate.
- Use specialty condoms for extra stimulation. Condoms are now available with special lubricants that offer different sensations to stimulate both partners. Try out these specially lubricated condoms to achieve a tingling or cooling sensation on your member. You may also find condoms with special lubricants that heat up with friction.
- Try out condoms made for female pleasure. Some condoms are available with ribs or tiny nubs meant to stimulate females. Turn these condoms inside-out and move the condom off and on while you stroke your penis to enhance your own pleasure.
- Keep anal toys clean by covering them with a condom. Use a specially lubricated or regular condom to cover an anal toy. This allows you to throw away the used condom and keep your toys clean!