5 Ways To Spice Up Sex Life
You are lacking creativity and have tried every sexual position in the universe, so you need 5 ways to spice up sex life. The good news is that there is still hope for you and your girl. Use these 5 romantic tips to keep the flame burning.
- Fulfill your sexual fantasies. If you have never been handcuffed or blindfolded, this is the time to do it. Everyone has erotic desires, and it may be worth your time to explore what you and your partner’s are to fulfill.
- Give your partner an erotic massage. Sexual stimulation can be achieved in ways other than sexual intercourse. An erotic massage, for instance, may also stimulate sexual arousal. An erotic massage should solely focus on key areas of the body that may provoke sexual desires such as the ears, neck, chest, thighs, arms, and fingers. Avoiding areas that may be discomforting to your partner and provoke tickling such as the back of the knees and the armpits.
- Eat food that may enhance your sexual desires. Although you do not want to have sex on full stomach, there are some you can consume that will spice up your sexual appetite through the power of endorphins and improved blood circulation. Such foods include chocolate, green vegetables, fish, and granola.
- Try new things. If your sexual life embodies the same systematic procedures that you perform every time in bed, it is time for change. Buy toys or purchase porn movies. Play music in the background. Having sex in the mirror. The key is to be spontaneous and to keep your sexual life fresh and vibrant. If you are really open minded, ask your partner if they are okay with incorporating a third person into the scene.
- Spice up your sex life with homemade sex games. Whether you are running out of ideas, your partner is conservative in bed, or you are shy, sex games come in handy because they may loosen you and your partner up and keep that heat flowing. Homemade sex games can be found online or purchased at an adult store.
Posted on: Oct. 26, 2010