5 Ways To Spice Up Sex
The 5 ways to spice up sex are easy remedies anyone can do without putting a dent in your wallet. Spicing up your sex life should not mean spending tons of money on trips, lingerie or fancy gifts because there are ways to get things heated at low cost. The majority of the ways to spice up your sex life will not cost you any money, which means these tips can be used no matter what your financial situation is. Having to spice up your sex life is not something to be ashamed of. These tips can be easily worked into your daily routine.
- Steamy Texts Anticipation is a great way to spice up sex and sending your significant other steamy texts throughout the day does the trick. You can get raunchy and tell your partner things you might never say in person via text message or email. Steamy texts can entail what sex acts you want to perform on your partner when you see her, which will heighten the anticipation. This is another great way to spice up sex because it is free and something that can be done often.
- Stranger Game Take on a different identity to spice up your sex life without ever having to bring someone else into the bedroom. Have you and your partner create an identities by thinking of a new name and profession—make sure not to tell each other your identities. Go to a public place such as, grocery store, bar, bookstore or coffee shop and have one person pick up the other. This will spice up your sex life because it let's you use your imagination in ways you may not have before.
- Talk About Your Fantasies. Opening up and being truthful about sexual fantasies you have been wanting to try is a great way to spice up sex. Talking about fantasies is the first step to making those fantasies a reality. There are many fantasies to choose from and you should not be ashamed of letting your partner know what desires you want fulfilled. Wanting to spice up sex means talking about ways to do it, so always be truthful about your wants and needs.
- Sex Outside Bedroom. A simple way to spice up sex is doing it outside the bedroom. The bedroom is the go to place for sex, but try exploring new areas of your home. Having sex on the kitchen counter, stairs, washing machine, couch, table, chair and even an outside deck or balcony can help to spice up your sex life. Get out of the rut and routine a bed can bring and spice up sex by experimenting in other places. A good way to spice up sex because places outside the bedroom can bring on new and exciting positions.
- Shower Surprise. Spontaneity is another great way to spice up sex. Surprising your significant other while they are in the shower is spontaneous and sexy. Shower sex can be tricky, so if you do not feel comfortable surprise her in the shower anyway because the act of you two showering together is sensual foreplay that can spice up morning, noon or night sex. This is another great way to spice up sex because it costs nothing and can easily shake up a mundane daily routine.