These five weight watcher dessert recipes are delicious and a smarter choice for you when you are craving something sweet and decadent. Every one should be able to have dessert each day if they want to. It is just a simple matter of planning ahead and always having some delicious and healthy choices available. Try one of these delectable diet conscious desserts.
To make a Weight Watchers easy baked apple you will need:
- Apple, sliced thin
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pam spray, butter flavor
- In a microwave safe dish, place and coat each layer of apple slices with a touch of pam.
- Add cinnamon and splenda to taste. Then cover the apples with cling wrap.
- Microwave on medium for one minute or until apple slices are tender.
To make a Weight Watchers spicy creamy drink you will need:
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can orange juice frozen concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar or splenda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 8 ice cubes
- Place ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Then add ice cubes and mix again until smooth.
- Serve in your favorite cup or glass. Top with cinnamon.
To make Weight Watchers fruity quick bars you will need:
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced fat
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fruit spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Combine oats, baking mix & Splenda in large bowl. Add margarine.
- Mix gently until mixture is crumbly. Use a pastry blender or two forks.
- Save 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Stir milk into remaining mixture. Then, fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Using a plastic zip lock bag, pat mixture into prepared baking dish. Then spread fruit spread over crust with care.
- Evenly sprinkle rest of crumb mixture over fruit spread.
- Lightly spray top with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for ten minutes.
- Cut into bars. Serve.
To make Weight Watchers chocolate peanut butter fudge you will need:
- 14 oz. can of fat-free sweetened condensed skim milk
- 12 oz package of reduced fat chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup reduced fat, chunky peanut butter
- 1 tsp. corn syrup, light-colored
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line an eight inch square baking pan with foil. Then coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine milk, and other ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stir frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Then, cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Lift foil from pan and cut into 36 squares.
Refrigerate and store in an airtight container layered with wax paper.
To make Weight Watchers friendly muffin danish you will need:
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 English muffin
- Take one fourth of a cup of cottage cheese and add sugar substitute and cinnamon to taste.
- Spread the mixture on one half of an English muffin. Then warm in toaster oven or microwave.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.