5 Weight Watcher Dessert Recipes
These five weight watcher dessert recipes are delicious and a smarter choice for you when you are craving something sweet and decadent. Every one should be able to have dessert each day if they want to. It is just a simple matter of planning ahead and always having some delicious and healthy choices available. Try one of these delectable diet conscious desserts.
To make a Weight Watchers easy baked apple you will need:
- Apple, sliced thin
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pam spray, butter flavor
- In a microwave safe dish, place and coat each layer of apple slices with a touch of pam.
- Add cinnamon and splenda to taste. Then cover the apples with cling wrap.
- Microwave on medium for one minute or until apple slices are tender.
To make a Weight Watchers spicy creamy drink you will need:
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can orange juice frozen concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar or splenda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 8 ice cubes
- Place ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth. Then add ice cubes and mix again until smooth.
- Serve in your favorite cup or glass. Top with cinnamon.
To make Weight Watchers fruity quick bars you will need:
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced fat
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fruit spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Combine oats, baking mix & Splenda in large bowl. Add margarine.
- Mix gently until mixture is crumbly. Use a pastry blender or two forks.
- Save 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Stir milk into remaining mixture. Then, fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Using a plastic zip lock bag, pat mixture into prepared baking dish. Then spread fruit spread over crust with care.
- Evenly sprinkle rest of crumb mixture over fruit spread.
- Lightly spray top with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for ten minutes.
- Cut into bars. Serve.
To make Weight Watchers chocolate peanut butter fudge you will need:
- 14 oz. can of fat-free sweetened condensed skim milk
- 12 oz package of reduced fat chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup reduced fat, chunky peanut butter
- 1 tsp. corn syrup, light-colored
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line an eight inch square baking pan with foil. Then coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine milk, and other ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stir frequently. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Then, cover and chill for at least two hours.
- Lift foil from pan and cut into 36 squares.
Refrigerate and store in an airtight container layered with wax paper.
To make Weight Watchers friendly muffin danish you will need:
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 English muffin
- Take one fourth of a cup of cottage cheese and add sugar substitute and cinnamon to taste.
- Spread the mixture on one half of an English muffin. Then warm in toaster oven or microwave.