If you’re considering trying the Weight Watchers diet plan, then you should check out this list of five Weight Watchers beef recipes. Many people have great success losing weight on Weight Watchers but complain that the meal plans offered are simply too expensive to be practical. Making your own Weight Watchers meals at home will help keep your cost low. Also many diets lack beef and that is something people find a deal breaker. The following is everything you need to create five yummy beef meals that you can have while Weight Watchers.
- 2 pound ground beef, extra lean
- 3 1/2 lb. round steak, trimmed
- 3/4 lb. pound boneless sirloin steak, ¾ inch thick
- 2 cans beef broth
- 3 cups packed trimmed, washed and dried fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 ounce freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground ginger
- 2 cans tomato soup — 10 3/4 oz each
- 1 can stewed tomatoes — 14.5 oz
- 1 package elbow macaroni — 16 oz
- 2 packages Oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles (3 oz. packages)
- 2 c. frozen Oriental vegetable mixture
- 3 cups sliced onions — halved
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes — undrained
- 2 green peppers, sliced thin
- Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- American Chop Suey – Brown and drain one pound ground beef. Cook macaroni and also drain. In large pot combine beef, macaroni, two cans tomato soup and one can stewed tomatoes. Cook until hot. Makes eight servings with four Weight Watchers points per serving.
- Beef and Spinach Rolls – Preheat over to 350 F. Slice ¾ pound sirloin into twelve slices (pound with mallet if needed). In large skillet heat two tablespoons water and add the spinach. Cook over medium heat until wilted. Drain the spinach and let cool. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the beef. Fill beef with spinach and Parmesan cheese. Next roll the beef up. Place each beef roll in the skillet over medium heat and brown on each side. Next cook each roll for fifteen minutes in the oven. Makes four servings with each serving being two and half Weight Watchers points.
- Low-Fat Asian Beef & Noodle Toss – Season one pound ground beef with one packet of seasoning mix from ramen noodles. Then brown and drain the beef. Set beef aside. Combine two cup water, oriental vegetables, ramen noodles, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger and the remaining seasoning mix. Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat, allowing the noodles to simmer for three minutes. Add the beef and cook until heated through. This makes four servings with each serving being nine Weight Watchers points.
- Braised Swiss Steak – Combine one can beef broth, two cups sliced onions, ¼ pepper, two 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes and ½ cup water in a dutch oven. Now mix so it is well blended. Cut one and a half pounds round steak into serving-size pieces and then add to the dutch oven. Bring mixture to a boil. Next cover and reduce so that it can simmer for one and a half to two hours. This will make six servings at four Weight Watcher points per serving.
- Crockpot Beef and Peppers– Cut two pounds round steak into serving size pieces. Place green peppers and one cup onion on the bottom of crockpot. Next layer steak on top of the vegetables. Now add one can beef broth, two tablespoons soy sauce, one teaspoon worcetershire sauce, ½ teaspoon ginger and one clove minced garlic. Cook mixture on low for eight to ten hours or on high for four hours. You may add flour to the liquid when it is done to create a kind of gravy. This makes eight servings with six Weight Watchers points per serving.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …