Learn about these 5 Weight Watchers casserole recipes to include in your meal plans for healthy eating and weight loss. Casseroles are a great way to save time, money and calories on those busy days when you don't have time to prepare an entire meal. Try cooking several casseroles on the weekend once a month and storing them in the freezer for later use. Their commonsense, nutritionally sound approach to eating means Weight Watchers casserole recipes are easy to make and delicious to eat.
Tomato and Pepper Lasagna
- 24 oz. marinara sauce
- One cup canned, diced tomatoes
- One cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- One cup mozzarella cheese
- One cup Parmesan cheese
- One-fourth cup fat-free egg substitute
- Salt, pepper and oregano to taste
- Simmer marinara sauce with canned, diced tomatoes for ten minutes.
- Combine the three cheeses in a bowl with the fat-free egg substitute and salt, pepper and oregano.
- Pour one cup of the sauce sauce in to a eleven by seven-inch glass baking dish and top with two lasagna noodles. Add half the cheese mixture on top and cover with one-half cup of thinly sliced red pepper. Add two more noodles and remaining cheese mixture. Cover with one cup marina sauce, add the last two lasagna noodles and cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake ten more minutes. Let it sit for five minutes before cutting and serving.
- One onion
- One garlic clove
- Two cups frozen corn
- Three cups chopped Swiss chard
- Two tsp. canola oil
- 14.5 oz. can of tomatoes and chilies
- Two cups cooked barley
- One-fourth tsp. each cumin, oregano, salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- One-half cup low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the onion, garlic clove, corn and Swiss chard in a skillet with canola oil for five minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, chilies, barley, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Spray a three-quart baking pan with cooking spray and add the barley mixture.
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- One slice bacon
- Two-thirds cups diced onion
- Two-third cups diced red pepper
- One tbsp. flour
- One can cream corn
- Kernels from three cobs of corn
- One-fourth cups fat free egg substitute
- Three-fourth cups Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Three-fourth cups croutons
- Cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Cook onion in skillet until soft, then add red pepper and cook again until soft.
- Add flour and stir for one minute, then put vegetables in a bowl to cool for five minutes.
- Add bacon, corn, kernels, egg substitute, Swiss cheese and salt and pepper.
- Spray a two-quart baking dish with cooking spray and pour in the mixture. Top with croutons and spray with cooking spray.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about fifteen minutes. Cool for ten minutes before serving.
- One lb. lean ground hamburger
- One-half cups chopped onion
- One cups chopped celery
- One can mushrooms
- Two cups sliced potatoes
- One and one-half cups sliced carrots
- One cups frozen peas
- One cups frozen corn kernels
- One can tomato soup
- One-half cups water
- Salt, pepper and parsley to taste
- Brown hamburger with onion, celery and mushrooms.
- Combine in a slow cooker with potatoes, carrots, peas and corn.
- Add soup, water, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low six to eight hours.
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Two tsp. olive oil
- One-half cups chopped onion
- One minced garlic clove
- One and one-half diced red bell peppers
- One cups frozen corn
- One-half cups chicken broth
- One and one-half tsp. thyme
- One-fourth tsp. pepper
- Two cups cooked rice
- One-fourth cups plus two tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- Two tbsp. mustard
- Eight oz. diced, cooked skinless chicken breasts
- One oz. shredded mozzarella
- One-fourth cups parsley
- In a two-quart casserole dish, combine olive oil, onion, garlic and bell peppers. Cover and cook on high four minutes.
- Add corn, broth, thyme, pepper, rice, sour cream, mustard, chicken, mozzarella and parsley.
- Cook ten minutes on high, stirring once.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.