Weight Watchers provides numerous recipes for success, including 5 Weight Watchers chili recipes for devoted healthy eaters who enjoy chili. Try all recipes and discover your and your familiy’s favorites so you can have your chili and eat it too!
- Weight Watchers Cajun Turkey Chili. Combine one pound of browned, ground turkey with one can of Weight Watches tomato juice or soup, one can of pinto beans, one diced onion, ½ of a diced green pepper, one garlic clove in a cook pot with ½ teaspoon of Cajun seasoning, ½ teaspoon of Mrs. Dash, ½ teaspoon of paprika. Heat and allow ingredients to simmer for an hour before serving. Add chili powder and other spices to taste.
- Hamburger and Veggie Chili. Enjoy real beef with this Weight Watchers chili recipe. Brown ½ pound of lean hamburger meat and combine in a cook pot with one cup green beans, ½ cup chopped celery, ¼ cup chopped green pepper and two cups of tomato juice. Add mushrooms as desired and simmer these ingredients for ½ hour to soften the vegetables. Add seasonings that include one teaspoon each of chili powder and artificial sweetener, along with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Chili with Tomato Pieces. For a healthy Weight Watches Chili made of turkey try this simple recipe. Brown and drain grease from eight to nine-ounces of ground turkey of beef. Set the meat aside. Cut four tomatoes into edible pieces and place in a sauce pan with one, twelve-ounce can of tomato juice. Place the tomatoes on medium heat and addtwo stalks of chopped celery, ½ cup chopped green pepper, four-ounces of sliced mushrooms and two tablespoons of onion flakes. Add the cooked meat to the mix, along with one tablespoon of chili powder. Allow the mixture to simmer for 30 minutes before serving.
- Five Alarm Weight Watchers Turkey Chili. Brown seven-ounces of ground turkey with ½ cup chopped onion, drain and set aside. Reduce heat to low and add one cup of seeded and chopped tomatoes, ½ cup tomato sauce, and ½ cup water. Add the following seasoning ingredients in exact measurements or adjust to taste: two teaspoons chili powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, one teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, one bay leaf, one teaspoon white wine vinegar, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice and one teaspoon ground cumin. Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes on low heat, until chili thickens. Remove bay leaf to serve chili.
- Crockpot Chili. Brown one pound each of ground turkey and ground turkey sausage. Drain and add the meat to a crock pot. Add one, eight-ounce can of chili beans, one chopped green paper, two cups tomato juice, two cups tomato sauce, one chopped onion, dash of garlic and one package of chili seasoning. Set the crock pot on low and cook the chili for eight to ten hours and then serve.