Looking for 5 Weight Watchers meatloaf recipes? Whether or not you follow an organized diet plan, you can lose weight and use hamburger creatively if you know how to make these Weight Watchers meatloaf recipes. Weight Watchers meatloaf recipes all use the leanest ground beef, so pick chopped sirloin hamburger that is at least 90% lean (10% fat). Selecting the freshest meat will give you the best meatloaf, so ask your butcher to grind the meat especially for you. Each of these recipes makes four servings.
You will need the following basic items to make Weight Watchers meatloaf recipes:
- One pound of lean hamburger
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
To make a Weight Watchers bull's-eye meatloaf, you will need the basic ingredients and:
- Four hard boiled eggs
- Hot sauce
- Mix the hamburger, a quarter-teaspoon of hot sauce and one tablespoon Worcestershire sauce together. Mix gently and just to blend, as over mixing will give you a mushy meatloaf texture.
- Divide the hamburger into four even portions. Flatten each portion into a round disk.
- Put the hard boiled egg in the middle of each hamburger patty. Fold up the sides around the hard boiled egg so that you have four individual meatloaves.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for twenty minutes. Slice each bull's-eye meatloaf so that the hard boiled egg shows in the middle.
To make a Weight Watchers muffin tin mushroom meatloaf, you will need the basic ingredients and:
- A muffin pan with muffin pan liners
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium high flame. Slice the crimini mushrooms and add them into the pan. Saute for three minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Mix the hamburger and Worcestershire. Add the sauteed mushrooms and mix well.
- Fill each muffin tin three-quarters of the way full. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for twenty minutes.
To make a delicious fiber-filled meatloaf, you will need the basic ingredients and:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 jar medium heat salsa
- Mix the hamburger, one tablespoon Worcestershire and the salsa. Mix just to combine the ingredients. Gently fold in the oatmeal so that the oatmeal holds its shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes until the center is done.
To make a Weight Watchers onion meatloaf recipe, you will need the basic ingredients and:
- 1/2 package of onion soup
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- Add the onion soup and diced red onion to the hamburger and one teaspoon Worcestershire. Mix gently.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. If you prefer a lot of onions, top with a slice of red onion and dig in.
To make a hearty Weight Watchers meatloaf recipe, you will need:
- 1/2 can of heart-healthy cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- Mix the hamburger, one teaspoon Worcestershire and the mushroom soup.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.