These five Weight Watchers muffin recipes can save your life in the mornings when you are usually pressed for time. Try these muffin recipes in you spare time and be prepared when you are rushed for time. You will never have another grumpy morning! Each of these muffin recipes can be kept frozen and used when needed. These muffins can be topped with so many delicious items, they will never be boring.
To make homemade Weight Watchers English muffins you will need:
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or melted butter
- 1/2 oz. yeast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Semolina, rice flour or cornmeal, to use for dusting
- Flour non-stick baking sheet generously. Grease a griddle very lightly.
- Sift the flour in large bowl add salt together, make a well in the center.
- Blend five oz. milk, yeast and sugar together. Let stand five minutes, then stir in the remaining milk and melted butter (or olive oil).
- Add the yeast mixture to the center of the flour and beat together until smooth and elastic (for about four to five minutes). Cover with clear film that has been lightly oiled and leave to rise for about 50-60 minutes (look for doubled in bulk) in a warm place.
- Turn out the dough on a well floured surface and knock back. Roll out to about one half inch thick. Use a floured three inch plain cutter, cut into nine rounds. Dust with semolina or rice flour and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Cover and leave to rise for about 20-30 minutes in a warm place.
- Heat the griddle to medium heat. Transfer the muffins in groups to the griddle. Slowly cook for about seven minutes on each side (look for golden brown).
- Move to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
To make Weight Watchers Easy Pumpkin Muffins you will need:
- 15 oz can Pumpkin
- Box of cake mix (your choice, spice, white, yellow)
- Mix pumpkin and cake mix together until smooth. Then, spoon the batter into a muffin pan.
- Bake as directed on cake box. This recipe should make 38 mini muffins.
To make Weight Watchers cherry pie muffins you will need:
- 1 can cherry pie topping
- Box cake mix (your choice, cherry, strawberry, red velvet)
- Mix and follow baking directions on cake box.
To make Weight Watchers gingerbread muffins you will need:
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup flour whole-grain, wheat
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup molasses
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 cups light whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Coat two twelve cup muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and spices in a large bowl. Then add applesauce, molasses and egg whites. Stir until mixture is moist and well-combined.
- Fill each muffin tin three quarters full with batter. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Cool muffins to room temperature. If you like, serve each topped with two tablespoons of whipped topping.
To make Weight Watchers Emergency Quick Fruit Microwave Muffin For One you will need:
- Frozen blueberries (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup whole ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. pancake syrup
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- 1 egg white only large
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, ground
- Mix dry ingredients together and then add egg, syrup and zest.
- Pour into large coffee cup that you have sprayed.
- Put in microwave for 90 seconds. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.