Everyone needs five weight watcher recipes for chicken on hand. Chicken is one of the most commonly cooked foods. It's easy to just grab chicken at the grocery store and know you can cook something delicious in a short amount of time. Find some diet friendly favorites here.
To make Weight Watchers garlic chicken you will need:
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium, garlic clove, unpeeled
- Mix salt, pepper and paprika. Rub all over meat.
- Place onion in slow cooker. Then place chicken on the onion.
- Add garlic. Cover, cook on low in slow cooker for about six hours or until juices run clear.
This recipe is always a favorite and one of the five weight watchers recipes you should include regularly on your menu. It will be easy to transform any left overs into many other delicious variations and no one will know.
To make Weight Watchers creamy chicken soup you will need:
- 1 can chicken soup
- 1 cup left over cooked chicken, diced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- In a sauce pan, cook the soup. Add diced chicken and tomatoes. Heat
- Top onto your favorite biscuits, pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
- Enjoy. This is delicious and takes less time than fast food. Easy to freeze and heat up later.
To make Weight Watchers limey margarita chicken you will need:
- 1/2 cup Margarita mix frozen nonalcoholic, thawed
- 3 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed to taste
- three lbs. fryer chicken or broiler cut up
- coarse salt
- Mix margarita mix, lime juice and garlic in a large freezer plastic bag.
- Add chicken. Seal, turn
- Refrigerate, turn bag occasionally.
- Marinate for one to 24 hours. Reserve marinade.
- Place chicken, skin side up on grill.
- Brush with marinade, salt. Cover and grill on medium heat for fifteen minutes.
- Turn chicken, add marinade and salt. Let cook for additional twenty to 40 minutes.
This is a great addition to your grill out recipes. It is so simple but delicious every time and just as good the next day.
To make Weight Watchers lime chicken salad you will need:
- 1 cup cooked chicken left over, sliced or diced
- Avocado, sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Cilantro, diced
- Olive oil, lime juice to taste
- Arrange the lettuce on a serving plate. Add the chicken (okay cold) and remaining ingredients to taste.
- Prepare a double batch of the margarita chicken the day before. Mix with a prepackaged bag of spring lettuce leaves and you will be serving lunch in less than five minutes.
To make Weight Watchers Asian sweet and sour chicken you will need:
- 2 cups brown rice, instant
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 lb. chicken tenders cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cloves garlic,minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, finely grated or minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 cups of your favorite diced vegetables (snow peas, broccoli and bell peppers work great)
- Prepare rice according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch and apricot preserves in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, undisturbed, for two minutes.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside and just starting to brown in spots, about 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil, garlic and ginger to the pan and cook, stirring, for twenty to 30 seconds.
- Add broth, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Then add vegetables.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for four to six minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in the chicken. Whisk the reserved sauce and add to the pan. Simmer, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thickened and the chicken is heated through, about a minute. Serve with the rice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?