Ready to enjoy a weight watchers diet by finding five weight watcher's vegetable soup recipes? One of the greatest thing about endeavoring into the weight watchers program is the journey. There are quite a few yummy food options that aid in weight loss. The soups are no exception. These five weight watchers vegetable soup recipes will keep the dieter well within their point limit and offer the satisfaction and taste that will fill even the hungriest of appetites.
1. Weight Watchers Zero Points Value Vegetable Soup
This weight watchers vegetable soup offers all of the fulfilling values of a meal with the benefit of zero points.
- 6 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp of parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 diced carrots
- black pepper
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 sweet red pepper diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 2 diced zucchini
- 2 cups of shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups swiss chard
- 2 cups cauliflower
Combine all ingredients into a large pot cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about ten minutes.
2. Weight Watchers garden vegetable soup
This delectable soup is a warm and inviting example of five weight watchers vegetable soup recipes. This recipes is zero points.
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup green beans
- 1 ½ cup diced cabbage
- 3 cups of broth(any kind)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2/3 cup sliced carrot
Combine all ingredients in saucepan. Reduce heat simmer for fifteen minutes.
3. Asian Inspired Zero Points Value Soup
This mouthwatering soup is a definite variation on the traditional vegetable soup. This weight watchers vegetable soup is zero weight watchers points.
- 2 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 cups chopped Chinese cabbage
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup sliced and julienned ginger root
- 4 chopped oyster mushrooms
- 1 8 oz can of water chestnuts
- ½ cup red pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups stringed snow peas
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
To prepare, combine all ingredients except for the snowpeas,soy sauce, and cilantro into a large pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer add snow peas and seasonings.
4. Cabbage Soup
This hearty weight watchers vegetable soup has zero weight watchers points.
- 1 pack dry onion soup mix
- 2 bouillon cubes either chicken or beef
- 1 diced celery stick
- ½ head of diced cabbage
- 3 sliced carrots
- 2 sliced bell peppers
- 6 large green onions
- 2 cans diced or whole tomato
- Any seasoning to taste.
Saute all vegetables except the cabbage and tomatoes.
Add the cabbage and twelve cups water.
Toss in the bouillon cubes, soup mix, and seasonings.
Cook until tender
5. Zero Points Veggie Soup(Food Network Style):
When finding five weight watchers vegetable soup recipes this is a winner.
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups of onion
- 1 cup of celery
- 3 tbsp of garlic
- 8 cups Napa cabbage
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp allspice
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 29 oz fire roasted tomato
- 2 lbs mixed vegetables
- salt and pepper
- Use medium high heat. In a large pot combine olive oil, onion, celery, garlic, and cabbage for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for ten minutes. Add the frozen vegetables, tomato, vegetable stock, bay leaves, thyme, oregano, allspice, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 45 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add the sugar and the vinegar.
These five weight watcher vegetable soup recipes use roughly zero points. They are an appetizing option for those who need to keep a close eye on their points. The flavors will make these soups an instant weekly dish.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.