5 Winter Drink Recipes
When winter approaches try these 5 winter drink recipes to keep you warm on cold days. These drink recipes both, comfort and satisfy when all you want to do is curl up in a blanket by the fire.
#1: Hot Cocoa
- 1/5 cup of Cocoa
- 2 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1/3 tbsp. of cinnamon
- 1/3 tbsp. pure vanilla
- 1/4 tbsp. ground nutmeg
- Ground all ingredients in a food processor until they are powder.
- This winter drink recipe makes four servings, just add the powder to hot water and enjoy.
#2: Warm Apple Cider
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- All spice
- ground ginger
- 3 whole cloves
- 8 orange slices
- Add ingredients together and cook for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with orange slices. This winter drink recipe makes four servings.
#3: Block Island Fog
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/8 cup vodka
- 1 1/4 cup espresso or strong black coffee, cooled
- 3/4 pint high-quality coffee ice cream, softened
- Mix ingredients together and serve chilled.
- This drink recipe is a great treat and perfect for winter, serving four.
#4: Vanilla Café au Lait
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 3 cups hot, strong brewed coffee
- Combine ingredients and simmer for twenty minutes.
- Enjoy this winter drink recipe by the fire.
#5: Kahlua Hot Chocolate
- 1 oz. Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 5 oz cocoa mix
- Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Mix the ingredients in a mug and enjoy!