Disney has had some really awful quotes in some of their movies, so it is extremely hard to create a list of the 5 worst Disney movie quotes. Some of the older Disney movies have what appear to be strange quotes, but at the time the films were made that was considered normal talk. Here are the 5 worst famous Disney
- "I never want to see a naked man again" from "Mulan" – After this was said the Army came running by naked. Pretty extreme for a kids movie.
- "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" from "Mulan" – Considering that we still have soldiers from the Vietnam era dying of Napalm exposure, it is kind of sick they would put this into a Disney movie. Napalm is nothing to joke about, especially in a kids movie.
- "Get away from her, you bitch!" from "Lady and the Tramp" – We know a bitch is a female dog, but who uses that word anymore? Would you want you kid to go to school and throw out this line?
- "No fried foods? How do you keep your vigorousness?" from "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" - We don't need fried foods, we got Viagra! In todays world vigorousness usually refers to a mans stamina, which is something your little girl does need to hear about in a Disney flick.
- "Oh, honey, don't mess with the big girls, you'll be in way over your head." from "The Parent Trap" – Although there may be a lot of truth to this statement, we don't want our kids to think of people this way. For a kids movie this goes down as one of the worst famous Disney quotes in history.
A pair of Disney's High School Musical 2 themed underwear is causing a bit of commotion after a very observant parent no ...
Many news sources are pissing themselves with joy over Disney's earnings announcement today, however should we really ta ...
You know what makes a man stand out from the pack? A mask. Just check out this roundup of those who’ve tied one on grace ...