Who are the 5 youngest billionaires ever? Not too long ago the world's wealthiest people either inherited wealth, earned it over many years or decades, and were at least middle aged . The new generation of billionaires are not only younger, they also earned their wealth over a much shorter period than the previous generation.
- Mark Zukerberg. At 25, Mark is the youngest billionaire on the globe; he has a net worth of $4 billion. Mark is the co-founder and CEO of Facebook, which he and his partner created while attending Harvard University.
- Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis. Albert is also 25 years old, he is a German Prince; his net worth is $2.1 billion. Prince Albert of Thurn and Taxis' wealth comes from his technology company, and over 74,000 acres of woodland in Germany.
- Sergey Brin. The 36 year old Sergey has a net worth of $17.5 billion. Sergey is co-founder of the number one Internet search engine, Google. He was working towards his PHD at Stanford University when he came up with the idea for Google.
- John Arnold. At 21 years of age, John was an oil trader at ENRON. After leaving ENRON, John founded his own company; Centaurs, and began trading energy. Almost immediately, John diversified into hard assets; storage facilities and power plants. John has a net worth of more than $4 billion.
- Larry Page. The 37 year old Page has a net worth of $17.5 billion. Larry is co-founder of the Google search engine which he and his partner Sergey Brin started in a garage in 1998. Larry is head of Google's product division.
Note: 4 of the 5 youngest billionaires ever are self made billionaires.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.