500 Calorie A Day Diet
Many are losing weight on a 500 calorie a day diet. It’s easy to understand how one can lose weight while only eating a 500 calorie diet but the question is what foods should be included in the diet and how to manage hunger issues.
To start a 500 calorie a day diet, you will need:
- HGC(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
- Diet Plan
- Calorie Counter
- Bathroom scale
- Food scale
- Cookbook with low calorie recipes
- See your doctor. Before beginning any diet, you should talk to your doctor or nutritionist to get their advice on how the diet will work for your particular body so any health concerns can be addressed.
- Weigh yourself. Before you begin the diet plan, weigh yourself so you will see your starting point. Then weigh yourself at the same time of day with similar clothing each week.
- Decide whether to use HCG. A few drops of HCG placed under the tongue are believed to curb your appetite and allow you to lose up to one pound per day. A pregnant woman produces a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin, which makes fat in the body available to nourish the fetus. This is made available as injections or oral drops.
- Choose healthy proteins. When restricting your diet to only 500 calories it is important to choose proteins that are lean and healthy such as sirloin steak, fish, and chicken.
- Eliminate most carbohydrates. Most 500 calorie a day diet plans require you to eat no sugar and no starchy foods. A sugar substitute is a good way to sweeten your coffee or tea.
- Choose nonstarchy vegetables. Fresh vegetables such as spinach, mushrooms, cucumbers and tomatoes round out lunch and dinner.
- Eat citrus fruits. Choose a serving of citrus fruit such as oranges, grapefruit, and strawberries as dessert.
Tips: Measure your food with measuring cups and a food scale to be sure you are eating the right portions in the diet. Also use a good cookbook that can teach you how to prepare foods in a healthy method.