50th Anniversary Gift Ideas
The best 50th Anniversary Gift Ideas are symbolic gestures of love (supposedly) that represent how much your spouse means to you after 50 years eating together, living together, sleeping together, vacationing together...and doing lots of other things together. And there is no better way on earth than showing your beloved spouse you still love them than with a devotion to consumerism and materialism in the form of these gifts!
- Men's Rolex Oyster Precision Submariner Chronometer Stainless Steel Watch. The best 50th Anniversary gift idea is the Rolex watch because nothing says, "I love you, and I appreciate you!" more than a really expensive piece of jewelry. Since today love is measured by how much money is spent on a gift, imagine how you can brag about your wife every time you flash this awesome-looking Rolex for all your friends and even total strangers to see. In addition to bragging rights, a Rolex entitles you to receive continuous and ever-reliable time keeping that is always going to be very precise.
- Sterling Silver Blade II: Dragon Head Cufflinks. Nothing says, "Happy 50th!" from your wife more than a pair of cufflinks that are really, really expensive. Even if you hate cufflinks, you are bound to appreciate if not totally fall in love with these super-expensive cufflinks. If closing your shirt cuffs has ever been a problem for you for most of your life, then get ready to spend your remaining years with the peace of mind of knowing that your cuffs will forever stay closed just the way you like them—in style. These cufflinks are not just made in the good, old US of A, but they are also crafted out of sterling silver that is of the highest quality around.
- Callaway Golf Solaire 9-Piece Complete Golf Club Set. How about a very expensive, shiny and brand new set of golf clubs? After 50 years together in marriage, you should be entitled to spending as much time as possible on the links whenever you damn well choose. If your wife gets you this complete golf club set, you know that she knows you inside and out and was really the one for you when you chose her all those years ago.
- Silk/Cotton/Cashmere Sweater Vest. If your wife knows you by your 50th Anniversary, then she should know that you like to dress in style. Nothing expresses that more than a smart and nifty sweater vest that is made from fine materials like silk, cotton and cashmere. Just imagine putting this article of clothing on as you take to the links with your golf clubs.
- Crosman C11 CO2 Powered Semi-Automatic BB Repeater Air Pistol. The final best 50th Anniversary gift idea for you would be a nice air pistol that could be used for hunting. If your wife knows you after 50 years, she knows that may like to shoot recreationally or go hunting. If even one of those possibilities is true, then this air pistol is just the ticket to close out your 50th Anniversary with a proverbial...bang!