If you are traveling to L.A. and want to maintain your sobriety, knowing where to find AA meetings Los Angeles can help. There are meetings available at all hours of the day. There are also a number of meetings geared toward specific groups including male-only meetings, women-only, gay and lesbian meetings, and even ones specifically for Farsi speakers. If the Los Angeles AA meetings listed below are not convenient for you, you can find other options by checking with the Alcoholics Anonymous Los Angeles Central Office.
- Miracle on Ohio is one of several AA meetings held in the hall at 11166 Ohio St. This one is on Sundays at 9 a.m. It is an open meeting, which means that anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous can attend. There are other meetings at this location throughout the week.
- Participation is held in the club at 11530 W Pico Blvd at noon on Mondays. This meeting is both open and co-ed. There are other meetings held at this location as well.
- Are you a veteran? If so, you may want to check out the Veterans' Nooner meeting at 11:30 am on weekdays. This AA meeting is open. It is held at the VA Hospital, 11301 Wilshire Blvd, Bldg 217, Rooms 26 & 27.
- If Friday nights are the time you find yourself needing a meeting the most, you can attend an AA meeting at 8:00 pm in the hall at 11166 Ohio St. The name of this meeting is Basic to Basic Too. It is an open meeting, so feel free to bring a supportive friend.
- Gay men can attend The Original Uncle John's which is an open meeting on Tuesdays at noon. This meeting is held at a restaurant at 11819 Wilshire Blvd. While this is an open meeting, it is restricted to men only.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.