Abercrombie and Fitch models have become the ideal type of model for the Abercrombie and Fitch brand, which is young, attractive and natural looking men and women wearing these comfortable, affordable clothes. World famous photographer Bruce Weber shoots the majority of these models for the Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue and the posters featured in stores around the world. While most of the models who pose for Abercrombie and Fitch are not world famous, they all have names and backgrounds, coming from all over the country and the world.
- Brandi Bondoc Brandi Bondoc is an attractive female brunette Abercrombie and Fitch model with freckles on her face. She is originally from Westminster, California. She looks very much like the girl next door.
- Robin Lewis Robin Lewis is a male model who has a strong facial structure and looks like your everyday American kid. However, there is a tinge of exotic flare to his look, which relates to the fact that he is actually from Ginza, Japan.
- Clara Menzen Clara Menzen is a natural looking brunette beauty from Milan, Italy. She is an Abercrombie and Fitch model who can take on the look of the everyday girl as well as a model who would end up on stage at a runway show.
- Carter Czech Another all-American looking male Abercrombie and Fitch model, Carter Czech has a foreign sounding name but is a true-blooded American from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Harry Goodwins Looking like a blonde, brash rugby player, Harry Goodwins is a tougher looking male Abercrombie and Fitch model. He originally hails from the United Kingdom.
- Allie Gillon-Livesey A pretty girl who looks like she just go tout of high school, Allie Gillon-Livesey looks like a sweetheart you would grow up with and ultimately marry. She is from London, adding something prim and proper to her look.
- Kara Bauman From the hot desert of Tucson, Arizona, comes Kate Bauman, who looks like she could easily double for Kate Beckinsale a few years ago. Look for Kara to advertise swimsuits as an Abercrombie and Fitch model.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.