Acceptable Beach Wedding Clothing
Are you attending a wedding and need to know what is acceptable beach wedding clothing and what isn't? Great! Keep reading to find out what you can wear to the wedding that will fit in with the theme for a beach wedding. Beach weddings are fun and exciting because they are done outdoors, on the water. Many couples are electing to do their weddings at beaches because it is more romantic and will hold the best memories; not to mention the best photo opportunities. Find out below what acceptable beach wedding clothing is.
- Dress casual but smart. Casual attire like a white cotton shirt and beige shorts. This is great for the beach and still formal enough to wear to the wedding. Throw on a hat that matches the outfit such as a straw hat or a golfers hat. Be sure to choose colors that match a beach theme.
- Sandals should be worn for shoes. Sandals are a great idea for any beach goer. Plus it will go along with what your clothing you are wearing. Tan sandals or navy blue sandals go with just about any outfit you could wear. Don't wear flip flops this is tacky looking and not acceptable beach wedding clothing.
- Khaki shorts and white linen shirt. Khaki shorts look great on men and the beach wedding is a great way to show off. A short sleeved white linen shirt and no tie adds to the effect of the shorts. The sun will be bright during the wedding so add some sunglasses to keep the sun from your eyes. Choose a color that matches your outfit. Or you can purchase a black pair which goes great with anything.
- Khaki dress pants and a tan short sleeved shirt. This is light, fun and casual enough for a beach wedding. Add some black or tan sandals and a hat if you like. You can even consider a colorful beach shirt instead of a tan shirt. This will look great when you add some sunglasses.
- Colored shorts and a solid colored short sleeve shirt. Colored shorts match a beach theme and won't make you feel out of place with other guests. In fact when you go to a beach you will see many people with lots of colors that aren't real flashy but look great. You can also reverse and wear solid color shorts and a colorful shirt. All of the clothing mentioned here is acceptable beach wedding clothing.