If you are a health-conscious yogurt lover, Activia nutrition facts can play a large part in the overall appeal of this product. Dannon Activia is much like other yogurts in the grocery store, but it is marketed for its ability to promote digestive regularity. Knowing the nutrition facts of Activia can help you decide if this food meets your nutritional needs, and if its overall health value makes it worth your while. There are many varieties of Activia available; here we'll focus on the nutrition content of vanilla flavor.
- Probiotics Activia's main selling point is its probiotic content. Activia contains Bifidus Regularis, a bacterial culture that is responsible for the yogurt's digestive effects. According to the makers of Activia, these bacteria survive the trip through the digestive system and remains in the gut to help maintain regularity. However, the Activia nutrition fact label does not specify precisely how much of this probiotic is included in each serving.
- Calories One 113-gram serving of vanilla Activia contains 120 calories.
- Calories from fat Twenty calories in each serving come from fat.
- Total fat There are two grams of fat per serving, including one-and-a-half grams of saturated fat.
- Cholesterol The Activia nutrition facts label notes five milligrams of fat per serving.
- Sodium There are 60 milligrams of sodium per serving, which is three percent of the recommended daily allowance.
- Carbohydrates A serving of Activia contains 22 total grams of carbohydrates. Of these, eighteen grams are sugars. In all, this makes up seven percent of the carbohydrates that you need in a day.
- Protein There are four grams of protein in a serving, making up eight percent of the recommended daily value.
- Calcium The Activia nutrition facts label states that there is fifteen percent of the calcium needed in a single day in each serving of yogurt.
- Vitamin D There is fifteen percent of the recommended daily value of vitamin D per serving.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?