Adidas Basketball Shoes
Adidas basketball shoes are known for their high quality designs and durability. Many professional basketball players have endorsed these shoes by creating their own model of Adidas basketball shoes. Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett are just two professionals that offer unique Adidas basketball shoes.
- Adidas TS Supernatural Creator ASW10 basketball shoes. These fashionable zip-up and Velcro top basketball shoes are one of Adidas’ latest styles. The bottom of the shoes have flex grooves, allowing better flexibility under the front part of the foot. The lightweight arch support provides real comfort for a very physical sport.
- Adidas Lift Off 20X basketball shoes. The Lift Off basketball shoe features ClimaCool ventilation that surrounds the entire foot. Keeping your feet cool helps keep them comfortable on the court.
- Adidas Young Guns 2010 basketball shoes. With the newest in designs, the Young Guns 2010 shoes are all about comfort and fitting the form of your feet. The use of adjustable upper straps gives a solid fitting, and the compression molded EVA cushioning midsole forms to the shape of your feet.
- Adidas Commander Lite Tim Duncan basketball shoes. Endorsed by Tim Duncan, these affordable basketball shoes will help with quick movements. The rubber outsole is designed to grip when needed for quick stops and multidirectional plays.
- Adidas Blazer Boost basketball shoes. These bright red, white and silver shoes are quite noticeable. Because they are made of synthetic material, the shoes are lightweight and durable. The heel has integrated shock absorber qualities which is a great feature when playing for hours at a time.