Adidas Skate Shoes
Check out these Adidas skate shoes. These quality skate shoes look fantastic. They are stylish, trendy and hot and they can be purchased for reasonable prices. These five stunning skate shoes will look fantastic with your casual attire.
- Adidas Nizza Low Shoes Show off your hardcore attitude with these skate shoes. These shoes are one of the best Adidas skate shoes because they look great. These shoes feature a full grain leather upper and a comfortable lining in a Prince of Wales checkered pattern. The Adidas Nizza Low shoes also feature a rubber toe-cap and come in a beautiful black color. These shoes are cute and they will look great with your skating gear.
- Adidas Nizza Low Mysterious Al Shoes Add a beautiful splash of color to your skating wardrobe with these Adidas skate shoes. These shoes come in Dark Onix/Aqua. These skate shoes features a leather upper, comfortable textile lining and illustrations that were created by Mysterious Al, an artist in London.
- Adidas Ciero Low Shoes These fascinating shoes are one of the best Adidas skate shoes and they are available in Black/White/Gold and Magic Blue/Warning. These slim shoes are a popular option with skateboarders and they are super comfortable.
- Doley Eric Bailey Shoe These Adidas skate shoes are artistic and desirable. These fashionable shoes are available in Chalk/White/Turquoise and Lt. Onix/Lt. Grey. These cool shoes are perfect for the hot weather because they are lightweight and they feature the work of a legendary L.A. graffiti artist. These shoes also feature a luxurious suede upper and striped detail on the sides.
- Adidas Classic Vulc 2.0 Mid Slick Shoes These Adidas skate shoes look fabulous and they make a bold fashion statement. These shoes feature a mixed material upper, extra laces, a textile lining, herringbone pattern and art done by a graffiti artist. If you like the look of old school skate shoes and want to impress your friends, you will love these Adidas skate shoes.
Bear in mind that Adidas skate shoes will cost you anywhere from $45 to $70. If you like the sound of these five skate shoes, visit ShopAdidas.com. They have a nice selection of Adidas skate shoes for great prices, so you can update your skating wardrobe without spending a lot of money.