Adidas Wrestling Shoes
Adidas Wrestling Shoes are made with the consummate wrestler in mind. To that end, they are designed to be lightweight, promote speed on the mat, and also promote the all-important, wrestling trait of maneuverability. Here are some of the best Adidas wrestling shoes on the market today.
- Mat Wizard III Wrestling Shoes. Terrify your opponents with these bad boys...true kings of the mat! Whether you want to throw down effectively or grapple until you gain the upper hand, the Mat Wizard III supports you and does so in comfort, too. They are the signature shoe of Olympic medalist John W. Smith.
- Response II Wrestling Shoes. Slightly less expensive than the Mat Wizard III, Response II is focused on ventilation and keeping you cool as you are tussling on the mat to victory. Coming with its trademark ClimaCool ventilation system, these babies make sure your whole foot is cooled. On the way to pinning opponents, who wants to bother with sweaty, hot feet?
- adiSTAR Wrestling Shoes. These are the Adidas wrestling shoes for you if you want Olympic-certified performance and quality. These shoes were built for the Beijing Games in 2008. They are no longer in production, so owning a pair will make you that much more unique.
- Cejudo Wrestling Shoes. Cejudo Wrestling Shoes are targeted for a younger demographic of high school or college athletes, but that does not mean they are any less fearsome on the wrestling mat. It features a molded heel counter for hold and support.
- Extero II Wrestling Shoes. Giving you the option of going laceless or opting for a traditional lace closure, these Extero IIs are all about being lightweight and allowing you to move on the mat. Priced the cheapest of all our shoes, they are great for beginners.