Founded in 2000, Adriano Goldschmied Jeans is a jeans and denim clothing line that puts heavy emphasis on state-of-the-art washes, design and quality. Adriano Goldschmied started out as a line of boutiques, but now is the leader in utilizing a leading-edge washing technique that makes their jeans look like true vintage. Here are some of our favorites.
- The 50s Slim. One of Adriano Goldschmied's premier lines, the 50s Slim is the perfect pair of jeans to simulate a faded and worn-in look. The materials used are absolutely exquisite; it is made from US cotton yarns with a bit of supima to contribute a soft and luxurious feel to the outside of the jeans. Costly, but worth it.
- The Geffen–12 Years Mend. Slouchy and loose on the hip, the Geffen is meant to be worn low on the hip so you can imitate that bad boy look with conviction. Made from 100 percent cotton and tapered in the leg, this pair of Adriano Goldschmied jeans just screams attitude.
- The Protege–19 Year Mechanic. The jean for the fan of the straight leg cut, the 19 Year Mechanic is something to behold. Featuring a cleaner cut that hugs the legs closer than the above entries, this is the jean that is good for any occasion, whether it is dressed down or dressed up. However, it is pricier than other Adriano Goldschmied jeans.
- The Hero. No, not the sandwich of the same name, but the loose-fitting, more relaxed offering from Adriano Goldschmied. Also priced more affordably than some of the aforementioned pairs of jeans, the Hero has a casual look that will make you seem approachable and mellow.
- The Brooklyn Jean. This baby is made for those men who just cannot do without wearing boots! Including an opening to accommodate the wearing of boots, the Brooklyn Jean is also cut slim to make it fitted close to the body.