Adventure Quest Cheats
There seems to be a lot of people online playing Adventure Quest, and it seems as if they also are looking for Adventure Quest cheats. Adventure Quest is a free online RPG played through the player’s internet browser. In the game, the player gets to choose what type of character they want to play as, from a hero to a martial artist or even a knight. The game is much like any other RPG, as players must go on quests and fight various monsters in order to gain experience points and weapons that can be upgraded to make the character more powerful. The game does not have typical cheats, but it does have several exploits and ways to gain power, abilities and money fairly quickly. The list is the top five Adventure Quest cheats.
- Easy Levels. This Adventure Quest cheat will allow the player to gain levels fairly quickly. It is recommended that the player already be at level 25, as this will be much easier to pull off than if the player is at a lower power level. First, the player needs to go to the rip in the sky and find the character called the Loremaster. Click the scroll farthest from the skull and you will be taken to a war with fire creatures. Click on Twilly and he will give the player a weapon. Beat the entire fire creature army and then repeat the process over and over. This will allow the character to gain in Levels fairly quickly.
- Easy Stonewrits for the Blade of Awe. The player needs to go to the travel log right after they log in to the game. At the map, go to the Crossroads and click on the “Somewhere” option. When this happens, the player will be transported to an underwater battle. The player must now beat all eight battles to get a piece of the sword; however, this should not be a problem as long as the player’s character is level 30 or higher. If this is repeated three times, the player will get three pieces of the sword. Usually there are only two monsters that the player needs to be wary of, the Brakel and the very last creature the player must fight. This changes from fight to fight, but can either be a snail or a Brakel Rider. Fire is the key to beating them, so bring something that makes fire, like a mage or a weapon that shoots fire.
- Moglia Idols The player simply has to go to the travel map and sail to the east. When the player can, choose “Explore Paxia.” There, the player must help the Moglins and complete the quest to the end. When finished the player can now buy all of the Moglia Idols they would like.
- Death Quest. This Adventure Quest cheat will bring the player before death himself. All the player has to do is to die. When the player’s character is standing before death, click on the hourglass below him. Death will start talking to the character, and when he asks, click the option “Yes! I want to Help You.” The grim reaper will send you to a dark void and have you searching for hourglasses. The player needs to watch out for rocks. Sometimes they will contain some really good rewards, but they also could have some really strong enemies as well. The best advice for this cheat to work is to either be really good at avoiding all of the rocks, or to be strong enough to fight off anything that might come out of them. What the player is looking for is chests, because they will give you the hourglasses you need to give to death. If the player searches the pink teleporters, the player will allow them to play various bizarre minigames.
- Easy Mana Potions. The player needs to go to the “Werewolf’s Cave” and buy a spell called “The Light of Mana.” Then, all the player must do is click on the left of the “Battle Monsters” button, and jump down. The Mana Potions will continue to respawn. This should not be done by any character that is lower than Level twenty.