Alicia Keys Lyrics
If you like R&B, then maybe you'll like to learn some Alicia Keys lyrics. Alicia was born in New York and trained in classical piano when she was seven-years-old. As she grew older she went on to attend the Professional Performing Arts School where she learned how to compose music. Alicia went on to develop her own style of music by fusing jazz, hip-hop, R&B and classical all into a beautiful melody. You may not recognize all of her songs but here is a list of the best Alicia Keys lyrics.
- "I keep on fallin', in and out of love witha you/I never loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you." As a best Alicia Keys lyrics this song "Fallin'" was her first number one hit in the US Billboards 100.
- "No one, no one, no one/Can get in the way of what I'm feeling/No one, no one, no one/Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you/Can get in the way of what I feel for you." This hit single titled "No One" is her last solo #1 Billboard 100 song to date.
- "It feels like ooooo/You don't know my name/And I swear it baby, it feels like oooo ooooo ooooo ooooo/You don't know my name/(round and round and round we go, will you ever know)." This song comes from her second album "The Diary of Alicia Keys." The song is titled "You Don't Know My Name" and it hit the top five Billboard 100 chart.
- "Some people want it all/But I don't want nothing at all/If it ain't you baby/If I ain't got you baby/Some people want diamond rings/Some just want everything/But everything means nothing/If I ain't got you, Yeah." Here Alicia fused classical music with R&B and got herself a bonafide hit. Song titled "If I Ain't Got You" from her album "Diary of Alicia Keys."
- "'Cause a real man knows a real woman when he sees her (when he sees her)/And a real woman knows a real man/Ain't 'fraid to please her (please me)/And a real woman knows a real man always/comes first (first, baby)/And a real man just can't deny/A woman's worth." Best Alicia Keys lyrics as this song "A Woman's Worth" from her debut album made the top ten Billboard US charts.
- "I won't tell your secrets/Your secrets are safe with me/I will keep your secrets (yes, I will)/Just think of me as the pages in your diary." From her sophomore album Alicia topped R&B charts with "Diary." Soulful song as one of the best Alicia Keys lyrics from her second album.
- "So every time you hold me/Hold me like this is the last time/Every time you kiss me/Kiss me like you'll never see me again/Every time you touch me Touch me like this is the last time/Promise that you'll love me/Love me like you'll never see me again." She did it again by topping the R&B charts at the #1 slot with this song "Like You'll Never See Me Again."
- "I was wondering maybe/Could I make you my baby/If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy/If you ask me I'm ready." The background vocals feature Drake. This song "Un-Thinkable" topped the charts at #1 in R&B. You'll find this song on her album "The Element of Freedom."
- "Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?/Well, you could try sleeping in my bed." Considered one of the best Alicia Keys lyrics from her album "The Element of Freedom."
- "Nothing really matters/I don't really care/What nobody tell me/I'm gonna be here/It's a matter of extreme importance/My first teenage love affair." Another chart topper as this best Alicia Keys lyrics hit the top five R&B slot on the Billboard charts.